THREE DIE OF ELECTROCUTION

0
The four men at the scene of accident

THREE men have died at Shoprite premises in Blantyre after falling on a high voltage electric line belonging to Electricity Supply Cooperation of Malawi, ESCOM.

Reports reaching The Express indicate that there were four men who were fixing Shoprite banners in the afternoon hours of Sunday, unfortunately the stands they climbed on suddenly disjointed causing all of them to fall on the wire.

Eye witnesses say that the three died on spot due to electrocution while the other one has been seriously injured.

Police have confirmed of the survivor and three bodies were taken to Queen Elizabeth Central Hospital on the same day.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here